Network library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2, development files
This is a small, low-level, cross-platform networking library, that can be used
with the Simple DirectMedia Layer library.
This package contains the development files.
The latest version of this library is available from:
This is an example portable network library for use with SDL.
It is available under the zlib license, found in the file COPYING.
The API can be found in the file SDL_net.h
This library supports UNIX, Windows, MacOS Classic, MacOS X,
BeOS and QNX.
The demo program is a chat client and serve
sdl-net1.2 (1.2.8-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3 (no changes needed)
* Build-Depends on debhelper>=9~, quells lintian warning
* Build-Depends and Depends on SDL with added ~ to the version number, in
order to allow to work with backported/local versions
* Adding lintian overrides for the slightly diffe
Sam Lantinga - Sun Jan 15 01:39:35 EST 2012
* Added the definition for INADDR_LOOPBACK
Sam Lantinga - Thu Jan 05 22:57:56 2012 -0500
* Added an Xcode project for iOS
Sam Lantinga - Sat Dec 31 10:28:12 EST 2011
* SDL_net is now under the zlib license
Sam Lantinga - Sun Nov 20 01:29:33 EST 2011
* Added SDLNet_UDP_SetPacketLoss() to simulate random packet loss
Sam Lantinga - Fri Nov 04 04:
Browse inside libsdl-net1.2-dev_1.2.8-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com