Telephony signal processing library
This is a low-level signal processing library that modulate and demodulate
signals commonly used in telephony, such as the "noise" generated by a
fax modem or DTMF touchpad.
This package contains the static library and development headers.
spandsp (0.0.5~pre4-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
[ Tzafrir Cohen ]
* Upstream seems to be commited to the ABI and bumped soname. We follow.
* The library was relicensed as LGPL, changed debian/copyright.
* Changed name back to libspandsp1 due to the new upstream SONAME.
* New standards version. No changes required.
[ Faidon Liambotis ]
07.08.29 - 0.0.4 - Steve Underwood <email@example.com>
06.05.23 - 0.0.3 - Steve Underwood <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- T.38 now implemented, though it needs further polishing.
- G.726 and G.722 now implemented.
04.08.29 - 0.0.2 - Steve Underwood <email@example.com>
- T.4 no longer uses libtiff for compresion and decompression on the line side
(it is still used to handle the
This package was debianized by Simon Richter <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 15:22:58 +0100.
It is currently maintained by the Debian VoIP team
It was downloaded from http://soft-switch.org/downloads/spandsp/
Copyright 2005,2006,2007,2008 by Steve Underwood <email@example.com> .
The spandsp library is licensed under LGPL 2.1. The test suite,
Browse inside libspandsp-dev_0.0.5~pre4-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com