Speech Dispatcher: Development libraries and header files
Speech Dispatcher provides a device independent layer for speech synthesis.
This package contains a shared library needed for C programs linked with it.
speech-dispatcher (0.6.7~rc1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version (pre-release).
* DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS setup updated as described in the current policy.
* `Homepage' control field added.
* Standards 3.8.0.
-- Milan Zamazal <email@example.com> Sun, 13 Jul 2008 16:58:37 +0200
speech-dispatcher (0.6.6-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Don't rmdir python-speechd/usr/lib, build depend
2008-07-11 Hynek Hanke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* src/Makefile.am (EXTRA_DIST): Include python/speechd_config
* config/speechd.conf.in: Do not begin any textual comments with
* src/server/speechd.c (main): Set umask.
(main): Set log_level = 1 early.
(main): Output Speech Dispatcher version early.
* src/server/options.c (options_parse): Use tmpdir correctly
for debugging des
This package was debianized by Milan Zamazal <email@example.com>.
It was downloaded from http://www.freebsoft.org/pub/projects/speechd/ .
Copyright (C) 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Brailcom, o.p.s.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either v
Browse inside libspeechd-dev_0.6.7~rc1-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com