development files for libSpiff
This package provides the development files for libSpiff, a library to
read and write files in the XML Shareable Playlist Format (XSPF). Install
it if you want to compile a program that makes use of this library.
libspiff (1.0.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Fix FTBFS with GCC 4.4, thanks to Martin Michlmayr (Closes: #504973)
-- David Paleino <email@example.com> Mon, 21 Dec 2009 16:24:55 +0100
libspiff (1.0.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Bump to Standards-Version 3.8.2.
* Set maintainer to Debian QA Group.
-- Clint Adams <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 01 Aug 2009 11:56:07 -0400
2008-09-21 -- 1.0.0
* Improved: XSPF writing API re-designed
* Added: Customizable malicious XML detection, off by default
* Fixed: Deep-copy broken in SpiffTrack and SpiffProps
* Fixed: Strip example working again
* Fixed: Some Code::Blocks files missing in release archives
* Fixed: Documentation fixes
* Added: Virtual hook to hopefully save a few ABI breaks
in the future
Browse inside libspiff-dev_1.0.0-3_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com