Interface for remotely powering down a node in the cluster
Headers and Libraries for developing modules to work with Stonith
heartbeat (1.2.5-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Added build dependancy and dependancy on psmisc for fuser
Thanks to Eriberto
-- Simon Horman <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 30 Nov 2006 02:14:46 +0000
heartbeat (1.2.5-2) unstable; urgency=low
* /usr/lib/heartbeat/IPv6addr was a symlink to itself
Thanks to Alexis Layton
* Acknowldge NMU by Roger Leigh (Closes: #383985
* Thu Aug 03 2006 Lars Marowsky-Bree <email@example.com> (see doc/AUTHORS file)
+ Version 1.2.5 (stable)
- ldirectord enhancements.
- Bugfixes to cl_status.
- Fix Remote Denial of Service attack (#195068, CVE-2006-3121).
- Fix Local Denial of Service attack (#194444, CVE-2006-3815).
- Fix remote Denial of Service attack (CVE-2006-3121)
- Various portability enhancements.
* Mon Oct 31 200
This package was first debianized by Paolo Molaro <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 17:30:23 +0100.
The original sources can be found at:
Alan Robertson <email@example.com>
Things other people don't want to do.
Contributors, ordered by last name:
Eric Ayers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Nightware RPC100S, and WTI RPS10 suppor
Browse inside libstonith-dev_1.2.5-3_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com