TinyXml library - header and static library
This package contains the header file and a static version of the
TinyXml is a simple and small C++ XML parser that can be easily integrating
into other programs. It reads XML and creates C++ objects representing
the XML document. The objects can be manipulated, changed, and
saved again as XML.
tinyxml (2.6.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Switch to source format 3.0 (quilt).
* Change SONAME and package names for new upstream version.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2, no changes needed.
* Add entity-encoding.patch from upstream bugtracker.
-- Felix Geyer <email@example.com> Tue, 24 May 2011 17:51:42 +0200
tinyxml (2.5.3-3) unstable; urgency=low
Changes in version 1.0.1:
- Fixed comment tags which were outputing as '<?--' instead of
the correct '<!--'.
- Implemented the Next and Prev methods of the TiXmlAttribute class.
- Renamed 'LastAttribtute' to 'LastAttribute'
- Fixed bad pointer to 'isspace' that could occur while parsing text.
- Errors finding beginning and end of tags no longer throw it into an
infinite loop. (Hopefully.)
Browse inside libtinyxml-dev_2.6.2-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com