Window Navigator Construction Kit - development files
A library to use for writing pagers and task lists.
This package contains development files (include headers).
libwnck is Window Navigator Construction Kit, i.e. a library to use
for writing pagers and taskslists and stuff.
libwnck isn't supported in the devel platform, which means OS vendors won't
guarantee the API/ABI long-term, but authors of open source apps
should feel free to use libwnck as users can always recompile against
a new version. (And the API/ABI has historically changed very little,
- Only highlight sticky windows on the current workspace (Elijah Newren)
- Aiet Kolkhi (ka)
- Don't activate windows when clicking on the pager (Elijah Newren)
- Only show windows which are on the same monitor as the tasklist (Juerg Billeter)
- Add missing prototype - wnck_window_set_fullscreen() (Ross Burton)
- Fix runtime warnin
libwnck (2.8.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
- list all the applications in the windows list with xinerama
-- Sebastien Bacher <email@example.com> Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:16:44 +0100
libwnck (2.8.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* GNOME team upload.
* Upload to unstable.
-- Jordi Mallach <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 17 Nov 2004 23:34:43
2004-10-12 Mark McLoughlin <email@example.com>
* configure.in: Version 2.8.1.
2004-10-03 Elijah N
Havoc Pennington <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This package was debianized by Christian Marillat <email@example.com> on
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 18:55:53
Browse inside libwnck-dev_2.8.1-3_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com