NX X compression library---headers
NX provides a differential X compression library for X11.
This package provides the compression library headers.
nxcomp (3.2.0-7-1.1+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for i386; no source changes.
* Rebuild against new libjpeg to pick up versioned symbols
-- i386 Build Daemon <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 05 Sep 2010 07:45:35 +0000
nxcomp (3.2.0-7-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix "build failure with gcc-4.4", apply patch from Ubun
- Solved a compilation problem on GCC 4.3.
- Changes considering that unsetenv() returns void on Mac OS X.
- Fixed TR03F02024. Assume the launchd unix socket as X socket.
- Changed the authorization cookie retrieval when using the launchd
socket on MacOSX, in order to wait for the X server start.
- Fixed TR03F02026.
This package was created by Matthew Johnson <email@example.com> on Fri Mar 7 11:53:56 GMT 2008
The software was downloaded from http://www.nomachine.com/sources.php
Copyright (c) 2001, 2007 NoMachine, http://www.nomachine.com/.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
Browse inside libxcomp-dev_3.2.0-7-1.1+b1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com