A C++ interface to the GNOME XML library (libxml2)
libxml++ is a C++ wrapper for the libxml2 XML parser library (otherwise
known as the GNOME2 XML library). It has SAX and DOM-like APIs, but does not
attempt to conform exactly to the DOM specification because they are not
aimed at C++. Its API is much simpler than the underlying libxml C API.
Install this package if you with to develop your own programs using this
This library provides a C++ interface to XML files. It uses
libxml 2 to access the XML files, and in order to
configure libxml++ you must have both libxml and pkg-config installed.
To get the latest version of libxml++, see http://libxmlplusplus.sourceforge.net/
To contact the developers, send e-mail to the mailing list. We welcome patches, but
it helps to discuss them fi
- Improved ContentNode documentation (Murray Cumming)
* First unstable 2.13.x release, to become stable 2.14.x, for GNOME 2.14.
- Added find() overload that takes namespaces to register during the search,
using xmlXPathRegisterNs(). Bug #323935. (Robert Fleming)
- set_namespace(): When creating a default namespace, avoid the
"The namespace () h
libxml++2.6 (2.14.0-0.1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Non-maintainer upload
* Medium-urgency upload for RC bugfix.
* New upstream release with new soname (Closes: #330512, #349630, #315967)
* No longer build reference documentation, since it's included in tarball.
* Fix makefile so that docs/manual/html isn't deleted on clean.
-- Bradley Bell <email@example.com> Sat, 10 Jun 2006 00:32:25
2006-03-13 Christophe de Vienne <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* docs/index.html: Updated
This package was debianized by Chris Leishman <email@example.com>.
It was downloaded from http://f
Browse inside libxml++2.6-dev_2.14.0-0.1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com