Planner development library
Planner is an application to manage projects on the GNOME desktop.
This package is required to build plug-ins for Planner.
Planner is a project management tool for the Gnome desktop, for planning,
scheduling and tracking projects.
Planner was originally developed and maintained by the guys at Imendio, but
is now maintained by the Planner community. We wish to extend our thanks
to Imendio for all their hard work and dedication to this an many other
open source projects. For more info
New features and fixes
* Rewrote printing to use the GTK printing API, fixing most problems with
printing on Windows (thanks to Francisco Moraes)
* Added display of minutes to duration format
* Added creation of Windows installer to Makefiles
* Dropped support for libgda < 3.0
* Added proper quoting to SQL code (#168147, #5718
planner (0.14.4-4+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for i386; no source changes.
* rebuild with python > 2.6
-- i386 Build Daemon <email@example.com> Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:39:39 +0000
planner (0.14.4-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix planner using python2.6/site-packages with Python (Closes: #534586)
Thanks for Jakub Wilk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2009-04-15 Maurice van der Pot <email@example.com>
* configure.in: Version 0.14.4
Richard Hult <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mikael Hallendal <email@example.com>
Alvaro del Castill
This package was debianized by Mikael Sennerholm <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 16:21:03 +01
Browse inside planner-dev_0.14.4-4+b1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com