Library of callable ftp routines
Ftplib presents a convenient C interface for the standard File
Transfer Protocol (FTP). It makes it easier for programmers to
use file transfer in their programs.
ftplib (3.1-1-9) unstable; urgency=low
* Add new patch debian/patches/fix-ascii-read-without-eol to fix a bug where
FtpRead in ASCII mode would overwrite the first byte of data read with a
NUL char if no EOL is found in the next block of data read.
* Install library in multiarch path.
* Set CFLAGS/LDFLAGS/CPPFLAGS via dpkg-buildflags.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2.
The obligatory revision history...
Changes from V3.1 to V3.1-1
1) Delay setting the control handle pointer in the data handle until
after the transfer request has received a positive acknowledgement.
This should resolve problems calling FtpClose() on the data handle
when the transfer is rejected.
2) Fix error handling in FtpRead() and FtpWrite().
3) Return status of transfer from FtpXfer() ins
Browse inside ftplib3_3.1-1-9_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com