userspace virtual filesystem - fuse server
gvfs is a userspace virtual filesystem where mount runs as a separate
processes which you talk to via dbus. It also contains a gio module that
seamlessly adds gvfs support to all applications using the gio API. It also
supports exposing the gvfs mounts to non-gio applications using fuse.
This package contains the gvfs-fuse server.
gvfs is a userspace virtual filesystem designed to work with the i/o
abstractions of gio (a library availible in glib >= 2.15.1). It
installs several modules that are automatically used by applications
using the APIs of libgio. There is also fuse support that allows
applications not using gio to access the gvfs filesystems.
The gvfs model differs from e.g. gnome-vfs in that filesystems must
Major changes in 0.2.5:
* Fix unremovable files in trash (#523139).
* Fix recursive copy of directories (#522933).
Major changes in 0.2.4:
* Fix fuse locking and file handle life-cycle issues that
were causing frequent crashes.
* Unmount fuse mounts on logout
* Ftp: various fixes
* gphoto: various fixes
* Add ability to control http debuging through GVFS_HTTP_DEBUG
gvfs (0.2.5-1.1) unstable; urgency=high
* Apply upstream SVN r1819 - "(reindex_file_handle_for_path): Steal the old
file handle record from the global hash table before replacing its path,
* Apply upstream SVN r1822: "(vfs_create): Hold the file handle lock while
opening the stream."
* Apply upstream SVN r1844: "Don't call statvfs on /."
* Apply upstream SV
=== gvfs 0.2.5 ===
2008-06-29 Hans Petter Jansson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* NEWS: Prepare for release.
Implement the rest of the mountable GDaemonFile ops:
Overall Superhero (Desgin, Implementation, etc pp)
This package was debianized by Sebastien Bacher <email@example.com> on
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:39:01
Browse inside gvfs-fuse_0.2.5-1.1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com