Avahi glib integration library
Avahi is a fully LGPL framework for Multicast DNS Service Discovery.
It allows programs to publish and discover services and hosts
running on a local network with no specific configuration. For
example you can plug into a network and instantly find printers to
print to, files to look at and people to talk to.
This library contains the the interface to integrate the Avahi libraries
into a GLIB main loop application, including GTK applications.
This is a bugfix release, it fixes one DoS (100% CPU Usage) and a regression
from the last release
* Revert previous patch to check nlmsg_pid as it is bogus and breaks in
many cases, notably when using NetworkManager (Closes: #72)
* Replace with new SO_PASSCRED-based check of the sending UID, which
seems to work better (Closes: #72)
* Handle some errors in libd
avahi (0.6.16-3etch2) stable-security; urgency=high
- Added. Don't abort on receiving an UDP packet with a source port of zero.
Fixes CVE-2008-5081 (Closes: #508700)
- Added. Fix an assertion failure in the daemon when trying to register
empty TXT records Fixes CVE-2007-3372
-- Sjoerd Simons
This package was debianized by Ross Burton <email@example.com> on
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:38:54 +0000.
Browse inside libavahi-glib1_0.6.16-3etch2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com