bickley is the client API which access the metadata
Libbickley is the client API which allows clients to access the metadata
in an higher level way. The core API allows storing and querying of URIs
and associating key/value pairs. The core bickley API in the libbickley
library provides shared access to common meta-data storage. Different
processes can access and manipulate the same set of URIs and meta data about
them in parallel.
Bickley is a metadata management API and framework and it consists of three
* libkozo - Kozo is a database abstraction around the TDB library.
* libbickley - Libbickley is the client API which allows clients to
access the metadata in an higher level way.
* daemons - There are two daemons which index and extract metadata from
files and other sources.
bickley (0.4.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Add debian/clean to clean non-source files
* Modify debian/watch to scan git release
* Modify 04_port_to_gupnp-0.13.patch for porting to gupnp 0.13
-- Ying-Chun Liu (PaulLiu) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 14 Dec 2009 21:27:21 +0800
bickley (0.4~git20091027.530ca354-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
Iain Holmes <email@example.com>
Øyvind Kolås <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Browse inside libbickley-0.4-0_0.4.4-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com