GNU Common C++ framework for embedded scripting
The GNU ccScript package offers a class extensible threaded embedded
scripting engine for use with GNU Common C++. This engine is also used in
GNU Bayonne (the GNU telephony application server package) and other
parts of GNUCOMM (the GNU telephony meta-project). This engine differs
from traditional scripting systems in that it is used to script near
real-time state-event systems through deterministic callback step
execution rather than the linear and non-deterministic fashion of embedded
script systems such as tcl, libguile, etc.
libccscript (2.5.9-1+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for i386; no source changes.
* Rebuild against libcommoncpp2-1.5-0
-- Debian/i386 Build Daemon <buildd_i386-saens> Sun, 22 Oct 2006 17:53:09 -0500
libccscript (2.5.9-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* export DH_COMPAT=4
* Merge and Ack NMU (Closes #356361)
* Bump soname Package: libc
Changes from 2.5.7 to 2.5.8
- fix for exceptions, header public methods
Changes from 2.5.6 to 2.5.7
- fix for cast for gcc 3.3
- quick fixes for pedantic compile testing
Changes from 2.5.5 to 2.5.6
- elimination of old "skip" branchpoints
- added support for generically named and bindable event handlers.
Changes from 2.5.4 to 2.5.5
- %script.decimal for setting decimal seperator.
- additional m
This package was debianized by Mark Purcell <email@example.com> on
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 21:18:59 +1100.
It was downloaded from http://www.gnu.org/software/ccscript/
Upstream Author: David Sugar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
// Copyright (C) 1999-2001 Open Source Telecom Corporation.
// This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
// it under the terms of the GNU General Publ
Browse inside libccscript2-0.6-3_2.5.9-1+b1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com