|File Search||Catalog||Content Search|
Among the algorithms included:
- a polymorphic collection of the best pseudorandom number generators, including the Mersenne Twister and Marsaglia's favorites.
- utilities for working with real numbers, including additional functions for trigonometry, least common multiple, greatest common denominator, rounding, and other purposes.
- a simple cross-platform command-line parser.
- a framework for generating rectangular mazes.
- a template for fixed-point math based on different integer sizes and decimal point locations.
- templatized sorting utilities (designed before standard C++'s use of <algorithms>, but still useful).
- validation tools for "Design by Contract" programming.
libcoyotl (3.0.1-2) unstable; urgency=low * Remove unneeded dependence on g++ package that's in build-essential -- Al Stone <email@example.com> Tue, 7 Dec 2004 21:41:47 -0700 libcoyotl (3.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=low * Initial Release. * Part of the set of packages that close bug#275425, the RFP/ITP for acovea * Added proper copyright text in test/test_prng.cpp -- Al Stone <ahs more»
2004-01-15 14:54 scott * stamp-h.in: Removed spurious file 2004-01-15 14:53 scott * LICENSE.COMMERCIAL, LICENSE.GPL, LICENSE.POLICY: Added license files 2004-01-15 14:26 scott * AUTHORS, NEWS, README: Updated test files 2004-01-15 14:04 scott * .in, AUTHORS, ChangeLog, INSTALL, Makefile.am, NEWS, README, config.guess, config.sub, configure.ac, install-sh, libcoyotl.pc.in, l more»
This package was debianized by Al Stone <firstname.lastname@example.org> on Fri, 22 Oct 2004 18:28:19 -0600. It was downloaded from http://www.coyotegulch.com/products/acovea/ Copyright: 1992-2004 by Scott Robert Ladd Upstream Author: Scott Robert Ladd <email@example.com> License: This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public L more»