libraries for connecting to MS SQL and Sybase SQL servers
FreeTDS is an implementation of the Tabular DataStream protocol, used for
connecting to MS SQL and Sybase servers over TCP/IP.
This package includes the shared libraries for the Sybase CT-Lib API.
You will need this if you plan to connect to MS SQL or Sybase servers, or use
the PHP sybase or Perl DBD::Sybase extensions.
freetds for Debian
FreeTDS is a project to document and implement the TDS (Tabular DataStream)
protocol. TDS is used by Sybase and Microsoft for client to database server
communications. The FreeTDS project will implement many call level
interfaces, including DB-Lib, CT-Lib, ODBC, JDBC, and Perl DBI. See
http://www.freetds.org/ for more information.
Steve Langasek <vorlon
$Id: README,v 188.8.131.52 2005/03/29 17:02:25 jklowden Exp $
README for FreeTDS 0.63
Saturday, 27 November 2004
* to build FreeTDS read the file INSTALL,
* see also the FreeTDS Users Guide,
FreeTDS is a free (open source) implementation of Sybase's db-lib,
ct-lib, and ODBC libraries. FreeTDS builds and runs on every flavor of
unix-like systems we've heard of, as
$Id: NEWS,v 1.6 2004/11/27 22:01:32 jklowden Exp $
- ODBC: use tds_dstr* functions to store descriptor information
- header privatizations (removing tds.h dependency). This is quite
important for future binary compatibility.
- ODBC: SQLFetch returns error correctly
- ODBC: fix problem rebinding parameters
- ODBC: ability to fetch data types after prepare (needed for Oracle
freetds (0.63-3.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload to fix pending l10n issues.
Tue Mar 29 19:36:38 EST 2005 JK Lowden <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.in release 0.63
Package the user manual (freetds-doc?) and tools (freetds-bin?)
Fix ODBC handling so that dpkg-reco
This list is ordered top-to-bottom by priority.
Things that are broken and need mending are at the
This package was debianized by Steve Langasek email@example.com on
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:15:40 -0600.
Browse inside libct3_0.63-3.2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com