Double-array trie library
This package provides shared libraries needed to run programs that use the
datrie library. It is usually automatically installed.
datrie - Double-Array Trie Library
This is an implementation of double-array structure for representing trie,
as proposed by Junichi Aoe .
Trie is a kind of digital search tree, an efficient indexing method with
O(1) time complexity for searching. Comparably as efficient as hashing,
trie also provides flexibility on incremental matching and key spelling
- Close file on saving trie. [Bug report from Xu Jiandong]
- Add trie_store_if_absent() API which fails on adding duplicated key.
This is useful for preventing race condition in multi-thread applications.
[Suggestion from Dan Searle]
- Add trie_fread() and trie_fwrite() APIs for reading/writing trie data in
an open file, allowing trie to be embeded as part
libdatrie (0.2.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
- debian/libdatrie1.symbols: Add new symbols according to upstream.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.0 (no changes needed)
-- Theppitak Karoonboonyanan <email@example.com> Wed, 30 Jun 2010 16:40:33 +0700
libdatrie (0.2.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.4 (no changes need
2010-06-30 Theppitak Karoonboonyanan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* NEWS, configure.ac:
=== Version 0.
Browse inside libdatrie1_0.2.4-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com