Cross-platform image loading and manipulation toolkit
Developer's Image Library (DevIL) is a programmer's toolkit which can load,
save and convert a wide variety of image formats. It also offers basic
manipulation and filtering capabilities.
DevIL presents a simple programming interface similar to OpenGL's, which is
easy for a developer to learn and use. Ultimate control of the images is
left to the developer.
devil (1.7.8-6.1+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for i386; no source changes.
* Rebuild against libtiff4 with versioned symbols
-- i386 Build Daemon (murphy) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 17 Apr 2012 22:46:35 +0000
devil (1.7.8-6.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Remove references to other libraries from dependency_libs field.
2009-03-08 Matěj Týč <email@example.com>
* docs/Makefile.am: Fixed distcheck by overriding dvi target.
* lib/Makefile.am: Renoved ilu_mipmap.h file
* configure.ac: Added option to disable checks for 'nvidia texture tools' and
2009-03-08 Denton Woods <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* il_ilbm.c:410: Changed to IL_BGR from IL_RGB.
* il_iff.c (ilLoadIffF/ilLoadIffL): Changed to call Lbm
Author: Denton Woods
Copyright: (C) 2000-2002 by Denton Woods
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This package is distribu
Browse inside libdevil1c2_1.7.8-6.1+b1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com