EXIF/IPTC metadata manipulation library
Exiv2 library supports:
* full read and write access to the EXIF and IPTC metadata of an image
through Exiv2 keys and standard C++ iterators
* a smart IPTC implementation that does not affect data that programs like
Photoshop store in the same image segment
* EXIF MakerNote support:
o MakerNote tags can be accessed just like any other EXIF metadata
o a sophisticated write algorithm avoids corrupting the MakerNote:
* extract and delete methods for EXIF thumbnails (both, JPEG and TIFF
* set methods for EXIF thumbnails (JPEG only, TIFF thumbnails can be set from
* complete API documentation (by Doxygen)
* generic lower-level classes to access IFD (Image File Directory) data
exiv2 (0.10-1.6) stable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Add quilt build dependency and adjust debian/rules to use it.
* Add patch to fix gwenview and konqueror crashes, introduced in latest
stable security update 0.10-1.5. Thanks to Daniel Hermann.
-- Fathi Boudra <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:53:35 +0200
exiv2 (0.10-1.5) stable-security; urgenc
This package was debianized by KELEMEN Peter <email@example.com> on
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 14:39:56 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://home.arcor.de/ahuggel/exiv2/download.html .
Copyright Holder: Andreas HUGGEL <firstname.lastname@example.org>
See /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL for details.
Browse inside libexiv2-0.10_0.10-1.6_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com