libexo is a library for Xfce that contains a bunch of additional widgets and
a framework for editable toolbars (an improved version of the framework
present in GNOME), light-weight session management support, functions to
automatically synchronize object properties (based on GObject Binding
Properties) and several miscellaneous utility and helper functions for
While Xfce ships with quite a few libraries that are primarily targeted at
desktop development, libexo is targeted at application development, with a
focus on applications for Xfce.
What is it?
This is libexo, an extension library to Xfce, developed by os-cillation. While
Xfce comes with quite a few libraries that are targeted at desktop development,
libexo is targeted at application development.
libexo is considered ready for production use. You do no longer need to
define the EXO_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE preprocessor symbol.
- Make the treeview work again with gtk 2.20 (bug #6230).
- Fix compilation error (bug #6421).
- Build ChangeLog from GIT.
- Translation updates (pt, nl, it, am, bn, kk, ug, ru, ja).
- Only sync devices with no volume.
- Updated translation: sk, nn.
- Read mount options from a rc file (bug #2891).
- Version the API docs.
- Fix notes when generating
exo (0.3.107-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- 01_fix-treeview-gtk2.20.patch dropped, included upstream.
-- Yves-Alexis Perez <email@example.com> Sun, 23 May 2010 13:26:28 +0200
exo (0.3.106-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Lionel Le Folgoc ]
* debian/control: fix typos in exo-utils-dbg and libexo-common long descs.