Core gcompris functionality - shared library
GCompris is a collection of educational games for small children.
This package contains the shared library which contains the core
engine of GCompris.
gcompris (6.5.2-4) testing; urgency=low
* Backport to testing of RC bugs fixed in the sid package.
* Changes from 6.5.4-4:
* Added missing dependency on python2.3-gnome2, without which no
python board can work - that's about 20 boards in the most recent ones
* Recommend python2.3-xml to be able to save SVG animations; mention
it in extended descrip
2005-04-01 Steve Murphy <email@example.com>
* configure.in: Added "rw" to ALL_LINGUAS.
2005-03-31 Bruno coudoin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Added the option -x or --noxrandr which makes gcompris do not
use xrander even if it was compiled with.
WARNING: This option is not persistent.
* src/gcompris/gcompris.c: (init_background), (gcompris_init):
This package was debianized by Yann Dirson <email@example.com> on
Thu, 28 Sep 2000
It was downloaded from
Upstream Author: Bruno Coudoin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software F
Browse inside libgcompris-1-0_6.5.2-4_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com