General Purpose Mouse Library [libc6]
This package provides a library that handles mouse requests
and delivers them to applications.
gpm (1.19.6-12) unstable; urgency=critical
* The simple fix release.
* Only read back as many bytes as we expect during the ps2 init.
(Should fix the bug seen by Filip Van Raemdonck)
-- Zephaniah E. Hull <email@example.com> Fri, 22 Mar 2002 19:45:31 -0500
gpm (1.19.6-11) unstable; urgency=critical
* The fucked up system release. (Fuck off Long, it is justified.)
* Include a strace
2001-10-03 Nico Schottelius <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* moved doc/doc.gpm to doc/doc.gpm.in, version is replaced by configure
2001-10-02 Nico Schottelius <email@example.com>
* added src/Makefile.dep, which produces dep files for src/Makefile.
* updated MANIFEST, README
* removed devfs from mouse-test.c, it's not needed there.
2001-09-27 Nico Schottelius <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This is Debian GNU/Linux's prepackaged version of the General Purpose
Mouse Interface utility. The general purpose mouse daemon tries to be
a useful mouse server for applications running on the Linux console.
This package was put together by me, James Troup <email@example.com>,
from the sources, which I obtained from
The changes were minor :-
- adding support
Browse inside libgpmg1_1.19.6-12_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com