library for parsing CORBA IDL files
libIDL is a small library for creating parse trees of CORBA v2.2 compliant
Interface Definition Language (IDL) files, which is a specification for
defining interfaces which can be used between different CORBA
implementations. libIDL is used in the ORBit2 IDL compiler, as well
as various language bindings (perl, python, etc.) for ORBit2.
libIDL is a library licensed under the GNU LGPL for creating trees of
CORBA Interface Definition Language (IDL) files, which is a
specification for defining portable interfaces. libIDL was initially
written for ORBit (the ORB from the GNOME project, and the primary
means of libIDL distribution). However, the functionality was
* Support for building on Win32 (Tor Lillqvist)
* use modern automake rather than 1.4 (James Henstridge)
* Fix a couple of warnings from sparse (Kjartan Maraas)
* Fix parsing of 'const octet' (Jules Colding)
* Fix aclocal quotation issue (Tomasz K³oczko)
* Add a -uninstalled.pc file (Laca)
* Clobber LC_ALL before
libidl (0.8.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
+ Closes: #357170 "new upstream release available" (thanks, Florian Ernst)
* debian/copyright: Changed download location.
* debian/copyright: Changed copyright notice to notices actually found in
* debian/control: Standards-Version 3.6.2 (no changes required).
-- Sebastian Rittau <firstname.lastname@example.org> T
2005-07-25 Mark McLoughlin <email@example.com>
* configure.in: Version 0.8.6.
2005-02-23 Tor Lill
Andrew T. Veliath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This package was originally debianized by Chris Waters <email@example.com>
on Wed Oct 17, 2001. Curre
- if an parse error occurs, memory will be leaked--implement an
allocator and do a non-recursive f
Browse inside libidl0_0.8.6-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com