data compression library (old version)
LZO is a portable, lossless data compression library.
It offers pretty fast compression and very fast decompression.
Decompression requires no memory. In addition there are slower
compression levels achieving a quite competitive compression ratio
while still decompressing at this very high speed.
Web site: http://www.oberhumer.com/opensource/lzo/
lzo (1.08-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Changed maintainer address
* Updated standards version
* Changed build system to CDBS and quilt
* Added "old version" to description in light of upcoming lzo2 package
* Altered watch file to cover only version 1 series
* Added test suite to build process
* Changed to debhelper level 5
-- Peter Eisentraut <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20
User visible changes for LZO -- a real-time data compression library
Changes in 1.08 (12 Jul 2002)
* much better support for cross compiling
* straighten out ANSI-conforming compiler checks
* avoid harmless compiler warnings reported by -W
Authors of LZO:
Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer. Invented, designed and implemented LZO.
I want to thank the following people for giving feedback, doing
beta-testing or helping me some othe
This package was debianized by Paolo Molaro <email@example.com> on
13 Feb 1998. Since 09 Nov 2004 it
Browse inside liblzo1_1.08-3_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com