extensible open standard audio/video container format (shared library)
Matroska is aiming to become the standard of Multimedia
Container Formats one day. It is based on EBML (Extensible Binary
Meta Language), a kind of binary version of XML. This way the
significant advantages in terms of future format extensability
are gained without breaking file support in old parsers.
This package contains the shared library needed to run applications that
libmatroska (1.3.0-2~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for squeeze-backports.
* Revert Multi-Arch changes
-- Reinhard Tartler <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 18 May 2012 16:21:53 +0200
libmatroska (1.3.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control: uploader's email address changed
* debian/: Multi-Arch support added
-- Matteo F. Vescovi <email@example.com> Tue, 14 Feb
New 1.3.0 version:
- initialize all data members
- The KaxCodeVersion variable now resides in the library instead of being declared static in the header file.
- make KaxChapterSegmentEditionUID an unsigned integer to match the KaxChapterEditionUID it's supposed to target
- This release is not binary compatible to 1.2.x.
New 1.2.0 versi
This package was debianized by Moritz Bunkus <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:49:33 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://dl.matroska.org/downloads/libmatroska/
© 2003 Moritz Bunkus <email@example.com>
© 2010 Fabian Greffrath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The Debian packaging licensed under the GPL version 2, or
(at your option) any later
Browse inside libmatroska5_1.3.0-2~bpo60+1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com