libmesh (0.6.2.dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Added Adam Powell to Uploaders.
* Upload of unreleased fixes (closes: #450500, #455670, #468550)
* Turned on --enable-metis to use scotch metis compatibility.
* Removed petscts libs from LDFLAGS because libmesh doesn't use it.
* Removed a bunch of conflicts: only the -dev packages conflict with each
* Changed -dev packages to a
This package was debianized by Ondrej Certik <email@example.com> on
Tue, 29 May 2007 11:47:45 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://libmesh.sourceforge.net/,
the file: libmesh_0.6.0-rc2.tar.gz was unpacked, these directories were
deleted (all of the packages have a non-free license):