MING THE MODULE
Last updated 14th January 2008.
Ming is a Flash (SWF) output library. It can be used from PHP, Perl,
Ruby, Python, C, C++, Java, and probably more on the way.
It comprises a lot of Flash functionality, including features of Flash 8.
Specifically, it lets you create: shapes (including morphs), text, sprites
(aka movie clips), buttons, and actions in flash movies, plus more.
0.4.4 - 2011-10-26
* Generally improve swftoscript and decompiler
* Change makefdb to name output files by font ID, to play nicer
* Add support for 'class A extends B' syntax in actioncompiler
* Fix bug in 'makeswf' failing to catch some compile errors
(bugzilla #94) and being too silent in swf embedding errors
* Fix bug in action compiler dealing with class methods (