mojito library to fetch data from social service
A social data server which will fetch data from the "social web", such as
blog posts and photos, upcoming events, recently played tracks, and pending
auctions. It also provides a service to update status on supported web
services such as Facebook and Twitter. Mojito can be accessed via D-Bus,
or with a custom mojito client.
A personal social data server.
Globally unique identifier for this item. If the service provides a ID but it
isn't globally unique then it should be made so somehow, for example by using
the item's URL instead of numeric ID.
The URL of the item for viewing online.
The date the item was created.
The textual content of the item. For blog po
mojito for Debian
= API Key =
To enable flickr, digg, myspace, ...etc, you have to get an API key and/or
common secrets if there is. After you get the API key and common secrets,
please make a file which is named by "SERVICE". And the first line
of the file is the API key and the second line of the file is the common
For example, if you want to enable support for flic
* Always include content for twitter, even twitpics
* Fix twitter friend-only mode
* Clump items together when updating views
* Send some items even if they are still downloading data
* Use the right soup context, fixing random crashes
* Add scrobbling support for lastfm
* Add initial (experimental) support for "client-side views"
* Introduce split interface
mojito (0.22.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Use DebSrc3.0 format
* Change to quilt instead of cdb
Check for leaks
Add sequence-complete signal, or batch all changes into a single signal
Ross Burton <email@example.com>
Rob Bradford <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Browse inside libmojito0_0.22.1-2_i386.deb