Adaptive Multi-Rate - Wideband speech codec - shared library
This library contains an implementation of the 3GPP TS 26.173 specification for
the Adaptive Multi-Rate - Wideband (AMR-WB) speech decoder. The implementation
is derived from the OpenCORE framework, part of the Google Android project.
This package contains the decoder shared library.
opencore-amr (0.1.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Pass --disable-silent-rules to show compiler flags during build.
-- Andres Mejia <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 18 Mar 2012 14:20:17 -0400
opencore-amr (0.1.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Add default dpkg-source options for packaging.
* Remove debian/patches directory, not needed currently.
* Bump to Standards-Version 3
- Adjusted libtool flags for building DLLs for windows
- Update to the latest upstream opencore source
- Updated and improved example applications
- Add options for enabling the arm inline assembly
- Add options for disabling the encoder or decoder in the amrnb library
- Avoid dependencies on libstdc++ if building the source as C
- Hide internal symbols in shared libraries
- Minor tw
This package was debianized by Martin Storsjo <email@example.com> on
Sun, 05 Apr 2009 14:57:36 +0200.
The opencore directory was retreived from
Copyright and License for OpenCORE (the opencore directory):
Copyright (C) 1998-2009 PacketVideo
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this fi
Browse inside libopencore-amrwb0_0.1.3-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com