middleware framework for smart card terminals (libraries)
OpenCT is an open source implementation providing card terminal
drivers. It provides a native OpenCT, CT-API and PC/SC Lite IFD
interface with an OpenCT ifdhandler resource manager.
This package provides shared libraries for OpenCT.
NEWS for OpenCT -- History of user visible changes
New in 0.6.14; 2007-08-30; Andreas Jellinghaus
* further fixes to udev script by Kay Sievers
New in 0.6.13; 2007-08-23; Andreas Jellinghaus
* get hal setup to work
* more fixes to udev setup. works now without usbfs.
* fix openct.udev.modalias rule file for openct. tested, now working fine.
* this version works with linux kernel 2.6.22+ if patch
openct (0.6.14-3) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/libopenct1.shlibs: Drop blank line that was causing
warnings. (Closes: #454580)
* debian/libopenct1.symbols: Add symbols file.
* etc/init-script.in: Make the stop action not fail if the service is
already down. (Closes: #494385)
- Remove XS- prefix from the Vcs headers.
- Upgrade Standards-Version to 3.8.0.
- sometimes the communication freezes, some packet does not
reach the destination. can be proproduced with egate driver,
cryptoflex card and opensc regression test init0004,6,
but is not specific to these drivers and cards
- improve pc/sc detection
- error handling: use error codes everywhere
- pin verification via keypad
- ifdhandler should clear status file slot on exit
- openct-control in
This package was debianized by Eric Dorland <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:02:15 -0500.
Browse inside libopenct1_0.6.14-3_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com