library to extracts CAB files from self-extracting installers
Orange is a tool and library for squeezing out juicy installable Microsoft
Cabinet Files from self-extracting installers for Microsoft Windows.
It currently supports the following kinds of installers:
* Early support for installers created by Installer VISE. (Orange 0.3 or
* Support for some installers created by Inno Setup. (Orange 0.2 or later)
* Early support for the installer used by TomTom products. (Orange 0.2 or
* InstallShield versions 5 and 6.
* Setup Factory versions 5 and 6.
* Some other installer (using a DLL called inflate.dll). This is used by
for example Macromedia Flash Player 6 for Pocket PC 2002.
* Microsoft Cabinets (also self-extracting) when you have Cabextract
* Zip archives (also self-extracting) when you have UnZip installed.
orange (0.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Added --version-info to dh_makeshlibs
-- Volker Christian <email@example.com> Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:28:55 +0200
orange (0.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Added a watch file
* Fix printf in tomtom.c:70 to build without warnings on 64 bit archs. (Patch from Peter Palfrader)
* Fixed the "packed attribute ignored" on some machines in inno.h.
This package was debianized by Volker Christian <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 22:50:57 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://synce.sf.net/
Upstream Author: David Eriksson <email@example.com>
Copyright (c) 2002-2003 David Eriksson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
Browse inside liborange_0.2-3_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com