panorama tools library
This package contains the panoramatools library. It provides basic
algorithmic tools to generate, edit and transform many kinds of
Panorama Tools was originally created by Professor Helmut Dersch of the
University of Applied Sciences Furtwangen. Professor Dersch's site no
longer has links to download the tools, which is why this panotools
sourceforge project exists.
This is the pano13 library, part of the Panorama Tools by Helmut
Dersch of the University of Applied Sciences Furtwangen.
Also included with the library are:
- tools/PTOptimizer, a command-line tool for optimizing control points.
- tools/panoinfo, a command-line tool for querying the library version.
The typical workflow would be:
Newsworthy changes in 18.104.22.168
Do not process unchanged color channels for CA correction.
Fix alpha mask threshold bug that would leave black edge to circular fisheye images.
Correctly open BMP files created with rows in reverse order.
Added antialiasing filters.
Added support for 32bit float files ( but not with PTStitcher)
Newsworthy changes in 22.214.171.124
libpano13 (2.9.14-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* 20_fixpowerc.diff: Fix endless loop of commandline utils on PowerPC (used
in testsuite). Closes: #599092
-- Andreas Metzler <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 07 Oct 2010 19:35:23 +0200
libpano13 (2.9.14-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Stop shipping la file in -dev package. (Squeeze release goal).
* debian/patches/20_libpano13+kbsd.diff - Fix FTBF
2009-05-01 21:01 brunopostle
* man/Makefile.am, man/PTAInterpolate.pod, man/PToptimizer.1,
This file documents the activities required before we release version
3.0.0 of the library.
This package is based on the libpano12 package, debianized by Florent
Bayle <email@example.com> on
Browse inside libpano13-1_2.9.14-3_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com