Application plugin library
libpeas is a library that allows applications to support plugins.
libpeas is a gobject-based plugins engine, and is targetted at giving every
application the chance to assume its own extensibility. It is currently used by
several Gnome applications like gedit and Totem.
It takes its roots in the old gedit plugins engine, and provides an extensive set
of features mirroring the desiderata of most of the applications provid
Overview of Changes in libpeas 1.3.0
* Extensions can now implement multiple interfaces.
* Added GSettings API to PeasPluginInfo.
* Misc improvement and fixes.
* Translation updates:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Norwegian bokmål
libpeas (1.4.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Don't enable the seed plugin on ia64 and mips since seed is not available
on those architectures.
-- Michael Biebl <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 31 Mar 2012 23:37:26 +0200
libpeas (1.4.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* debian/watch: Track .xz tarballs.
* Bump (Build-)Depends on libglib2.0-dev to (>= 2.31.2).
# Generated by Makefile. Do not edit.
Contributors to libpeas:
Steve Frécinaux <email@example.com>
Ignacio Casal Quinteiro <icq@gnome
This work was packaged for Debian by:
Robert Ancell <firstname.lastname@example.org> on Wed, 21 Ju
Browse inside libpeas-1.0-0_1.4.0-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com