financial QOF objects for expenses handling
Financial objects using the Query Object Framework (QOF)
and derived from pilot-qof source code, supporting expenses
management and simple currencies without business objects.
This package contains the QofExpense and GpeCurrency
objects as a shared library.
libqof-backend-sqlite0 is a GModule SQLite2 backend for
QOF especially for use on embedded systems where libxml2
is too large. libxml2 is no longer required to build
libqof1, provided libgda2 is omitted from the libqof1
build. The gpe-expenses binary does *not* depend on libxml2.
- 0.1.1 release.
- support translating the string representations of expense types
and expense payments. The translations are held in the library
and are available to any process using the library via dgettext.
Translations for the rest of the user interface remain in the
- 0.1.0 release.
- Split the QofExpense and QofCurrency objects
gpe-expenses (0.1.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* [gpe-expenses] simplified chinese(zh_CN) translation of gpe-expenses
* [libqofexpensesobjects0] simplified chinese(zh_CN) translation of
qofexpensesobjects (Closes: #479370)
* [INTL:fr] French translation of gpe-expenses
* [INTL:fr] French translation of libqofexpenseso
2008-06-26 Neil Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* src/expenses-gtk.c (edit_ok_clicked), (edit_ca
See the doxygen output for ToDo items.
Neil Williams <email@example.com>
Philip Blundell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Florian Boor <florian@kernelcon
Browse inside libqofexpensesobjects0_0.1.6-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com