Qt widgets library for technical applications (runtime)
The Qwt library contains Qt GUI Components and utility classes which
are primarily useful for programs with a technical background. Most of
these widgets are used to control or display values, arrays, or ranges
of type double.
This package contains the files necessary for running applications that
use the Qwt library.
libqwt (4.2.0-2) unstable; urgency=high
* debian/rules: don't include the idiotic todo.3 manpage which conflicts
with another idiotic one in libccrtp-dev (Closes: #308231)
-- Brian Nelson <email@example.com> Sun, 8 May 2005 15:01:15 -0700
libqwt (4.2.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #275451)
* debian/control: bumped libqwt binary package to libqwt4
A couple of exceptions to the LGPL with the intention to allow static
linking with commercial applications. See COPYING.
1. Designer plugin
2. Rich Text support ( f.e. E = m * c<sup>2</sup> ) added.
3. QwtDial class family added (QwtDial, QwtCompass, QwtAnalogClock, ...)
4. QwtPicker class family added. In
This package was debianized by Brian Nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org> on Mon, 15 Jul
2002 12:15:01 -0400.
It was downloaded from http://qwt.sourceforge.net
Qwt Widget Library
Copyright (C) 1997 Josef Wilgen
Copyright (C) 2002 Uwe Rathmann
Qwt is published under the Qwt License, Version 1.0.
Version 1.0, January 1, 2003
The Qwt li
Browse inside libqwt4_4.2.0-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com