mixer library for Simple DirectMedia Layer 1.2
SDL Mixer is a sample multi-channel audio mixer library. It supports 4
channels of 16 bit stereo audio, plus a single channel of music, mixed by
the popular MikMod MOD, Timidity MIDI, and SMPEG MP3 libraries.
The latest version of this library is available from:
Due to popular demand, here is a simple multi-channel audio mixer.
It supports 8 channels of 16 bit stereo audio, plus a single channel
of music, mixed by the popular MikMod MOD, Timidity MIDI and SMPEG MP3
See the header file SDL_mixer.h and the examples playwave.c and play
sdl-mixer1.2 (1.2.6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (closes: #286339).
* timidity_cfg.patch: contains patch from 1.2.5-9.
* 00_correct_linking.patch: contains the patch for correctly linking
playwave and playmus.
* 00_maintainer_mode.patch: adds AM_MAINTAINER_MODE to configure.in.
* 00_mikmod_syslibs.patch: add libmikmod to SYSTEM_LIBS, not to LIBS.
Jonathan Atkins - Wed, 15 Sep 2004 23:26:42 -0500
* Added support for using the system version of libmikmod
Martin_Storsj� - Sun, 22 Aug 2004 02:21:14 +0300 (EEST)
* Added SDL_RWops support for reading Ogg Vorbis files
Greg Lee - Wed, 14 Jul 2004 05:13:14 -1000
* Added 4 and 6 channel surround sound output support
* Added support for RMID format MIDI files
* Improved timidity support
This package was debianized by Christian T. Steigies <email@example.com> on
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 23:35:14 +
Browse inside libsdl-mixer1.2_1.2.6-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com