collection of additional GTK+ widgets - library
libsexy is a collection of GTK+ widgets that extend the functionality of
such standard widgets as GtkEntry and GtkLabel by subclassing them and
working around the limitations of the widgets.
version 0.1.11 (31-March-2007):
* Fix a typo in SexyUrlLabel that was causing the widget to never be
marked as unmapped, which prevented it from re-mapping the event
window when the widget was shown again. (Bugs #364030 and #353946)
* Fixed the cursors to properly indicate whether the text was selectable.
* Get rid of the unused SexyTooltipPriv structure to fix building on
libsexy (0.1.11-2+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for i386; no source changes.
* Rebuild against enchant with fixed shlibs (see #499710).
-- Debian/i386 Build Daemon <buildd_i386-ninsei> Sat, 11 Oct 2008 11:12:35 -0700
libsexy (0.1.11-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix DEB_SHLIBDEPS_INCLUDE_ and DEB_DH_MAKESHLIBS_ARGS_ to act on libsexy2
instead of libsexy
==================== 0.1.11 ====================
Sat Mar 31 03:16:42 PDT 2007 Christian Hammond <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Fixed up the NEWS.
- Bumped to version 0.1.11.
Sat Mar 17 18:27:21 PDT 2007 David Trowbridge <email@example.com>
- Fix a typo which was causing the widget to never be marked as
unmapped, which was prevent
Christian Hammond <firstname.lastname@example.org>
David Trowbridge <email@example.com>
This package was debianized by Daniel Holbach <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 17:45:
Browse inside libsexy2_0.1.11-2+b1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com