Utilities for working with generic SCSI devices (shared libraries)
This package contains shared libraries that allow programs to use the sg
interface to query SCSI devices.
sg3-utils (1.24-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Cleaned up package description (Closes: #445920).
* Don't make libtool think rpath is necessary (Closes: #451153)
* Capitalized Linux in extended description (Closes: #457526).
* Completed sentence in libsgutils1 long description (Closes: #421391).
* Added patch from Aurelian Jarno to build on kfreebsd-* (Closes: #455430).
* Symlinks in examp
Each utility has its own version number, date of last change and
some description at the top of its ".c" file. All utilities in the main
directory have their own "man" pages. There is also a sg3_utils man page.
Changelog for sg3_utils-1.24 
- sg_raw: new utility to send arbirary SCSI commands
- sg_luns: increase number of luns that can be fetched
- fix length of raw and hex outp
This package was debianized by Eric Schwartz <email@example.com> on
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 17:05:56 -0700.
It was downloaded from <URL:http://www.torque.net/sg/>
Upstream Authors: Andries Brouwer, Remy Card, Douglas Gilbert <firstname.lastname@example.org>, P. Allworth, Eric Youngdale, Kurt Garloff <email@example.com>, Michael Weller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This software is copyright(c) 199
Browse inside libsgutils1_1.24-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com