MP3/Ogg Vorbis broadcast streaming library
A library for communicating with and sending data to Icecast and Icecast 2
streaming audio servers. It handles the socket connection, the timing of
the data transmission, and prevents bad data from getting to the server.
Libshout is a library for communicating with and sending data to an
icecast server. It handles the socket connection, the timing of the
data, and prevents bad data from getting to the icecast server.
With just a few lines of code, a programmer can easily turn any application
into a streaming source for an icecast server. Libshout also allows
developers who want a specific fe
libshout 2.2.2 (20060619)
* Handle Oggs that don't begin with zero granulepos.
* Install header in correct location (broken in 2.2.1).
* Theora memory leak fix.
* Non-blocking shout_open was failing unnecessarily in the
* Cast some size_ts to ints for display purposes.
libshout 2.2.1 (20060417)
* Fix error handling while opening a connection, so that shout_open
libshout (2.2.2-5) unstable; urgency=high
* Dropped previous patch to allow mpeg layer III:
was buggy. Closes: #490070
* Setting urgency to high
-- Romain Beauxis <email@example.com> Wed, 09 Jul 2008 20:21:03 +0200
libshout (2.2.2-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Add pach 1004 to allow mpeg layer III (not only layer II). Closes:
bug#358434, thanks to Nicholas Humfrey.
Browse inside libshout3_2.2.2-5_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com