This new release, 1.3, consists of some improvements and bug fixes:
New in 1.3:
* Corrected bug in generic table decoder wrt. indefinite length elements
* Corrected compiler access to freed memory (bug reported by Markku Savela)
* Broke asnwish.c into two pieces so that one can build ones own wish
* Added "beredit" tool (based on asnwish, allowes to edit BER messages)
New in 1.3b4:
main changes between versions 1.1 and 1.2:
* ports to linux and alpha, which should make snacc both endianess and
64 bit clean.
* to complement the destructors, T::T (const T&) and
T &T::operator = (const T &) have been added to override the defaults
supplied by the compiler. reason: simple pointer duplication may lead
snacc (1.3bbn-10) unstable; urgency=low
* Endorse NMUs (closes: #374045, #377083, #394709, #418476, #424249, #442873).
* New (= old) maintainer, because team does not exist.
* Fixed some lintians.
* Removed TeX source files from snacc-doc binary package.
-- W. Martin Borgert <email@example.com> Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:08:21 +0000
snacc (1.3bbn-9.3) unstable; urgency=low