libraries for connecting to MS SQL and Sybase SQL servers
FreeTDS is an implementation of the Tabular DataStream protocol, used for
connecting to MS SQL and Sybase servers over TCP/IP.
This package includes the shared libraries for the Sybase DB-Lib API.
freetds (0.82-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix a typo in the freetds-common description, ugh
* Versioned replaces of libct4 by freetds-common, since the current one
obviously doesn't have overlapping files.
* tdsodbc: check for /var/lib/odbc existence before removing it in the
postinst, since there are cases where it won't exist on upgrade (i.e.,
if the driver was never enabled in
Wed May 7 18:56:39 EDT 2008 JK Lowden <email@example.com>
* configure.ac RELEASE 0.82
Mon May 5 23:19:57 EDT 2008 JK Lowden <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* include/cstypes.h src/ctlib/ct.c
- applied CS_BIGINT patch from Stephen Degler
Wed Apr 30 09:52:39 CET 2008 Frediano Ziglio <freddy77_A_gmail_D_com>
- return proper diagnostic for truncation on SQLGetData
Sun Mar 23
This package was debianized by Steve Langasek email@example.com on
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:15:40 -0600.
It was downloaded from ftp://ftp.metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/ALPHA/freetds/
Brian Bruns <firstname.lastname@example.org>
James K. Lowden <email@example.com>
Koscheev Andrey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Craig A. Berry <email@example.com>
James Cameron <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Peter Deacon <peterd@iea-sof
Browse inside libsybdb5_0.82-4_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com