C++ class library for easy database access
This library provides a thin, database independent layer over an SQL
database. It lacks complex features like schema queries or wrapper
classes like active result sets or data bound controls. Instead you
get to access the database directly with SQL queries. The library is
suited for application programming, not for writing generic database
Currently has support for MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite.
Tntdb is a c++-class-library for easy access to databases. The interface is
database-independent. Driverclasses are loaded dynamically.
The goal of it is to have easy access to databases. You don't have to worry
about resourceleakage, because all objects you use directly are allocated on
the stack and deleted automatically, when going out of scope. The
interfaceobjects are wrappers t
tntdb (1.0.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.0 (no changes).
-- Kari Pahula <email@example.com> Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:12:24 +0300
tntdb (1.0.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #455639)
* SONAME 0 -> 1.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.7.3 and set the Homepage field.
* Install driver backends in /usr/lib/tntdb, n
- fix string handling in sqlite-driver
- version 1.0.0
- Blob class (Marc)
- get values by column name
- replace tntdb::SmartPtr with cxxtools::SmartPtr
- build improvements for AIX
Tommi Maekitalo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Marc Boris Dürner
This package was debianized by Kari Pahula <email@example.com> on
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 17:56:27 +0300.
Browse inside libtntdb1_1.0.1-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com