Tokyo Tyrant runtime libraries
Tokyo Tyrant is a network interface to the DBM Tokyo Cabinet. You might bother
in the case where multiple processes share the same database or where remote
processes access the database. Thus, Tokyo Tyrant is provided for concurrent
and remote connections to Tokyo Cabinet.
This is the runtime package for programs that use the Tokyo Tyrant library.
tokyotyrant (1.1.40-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed bashism in init script (Closes: #581141).
-- Örjan Persson <email@example.com> Fri, 14 May 2010 10:11:02 +0200
tokyotyrant (1.1.40-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed a bug in the init script which on system reboot would start
up using wrong socket, pid etc. Thanks to Nicolas Noirbent for the
report (Closes: #576708).
2010-01-01 Mikio Hirabayashi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* ttserver.c (proc): a bug related to initialization of the skeleton was fixed.
* tculog.c (tculogadbaddint, tculogadbadddouble): efficiency of zero was improved.
* tcrmgr.c (runput, procput): addint and adddouble were added.
- Release: 1.1.40
2009-12-07 Mikio Hirabayashi <email@example.com>
* ttutil.c (ttservstart): error handler for
This package was debianized by Örjan Persson <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Wed, 06 Jan 2010 18:42:42 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://1978th.net/tokyotyrant/
Mikio Hirabayashi <email@example.com>
Copyright (C) 2007-2010 Mikio Hirabayashi
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser
Browse inside libtokyotyrant3_1.1.40-4_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com