shared library for GIF images
This is a shared library for working with GIF images.
The libungif library is a specially modified version of giflib which is free of
the Unisys LZW patent. It can read all GIFs, but only write uncompressed GIFs.
If you need to be able to write compressed GIFs, you can install the giflib
This is libungif, a library for manipulating gif files in a manner compatible
with libgif, the gif library authored and maintainer by Eric S. Raymond.
The observant builder of this package may in fact notice that this package
is mostly Eric S. Raymond's libgif with a few changes (Please see the NEWS
Latest versions of libungif are available from sourceforge:
This version fixes some bugs with deallocating ColorMaps and fix building
on several platforms.
* Fix several areas in decoding where we removed a ColorMap from our GifFile
but didn't set the pointer to NULL. This could lead to double free's of
* Fix a bug in dev2gif.c where we redefined some gl types incorrectly.
* Fix building on Windows. Note --
libungif4 (4.1.4-4) unstable; urgency=low
* New maintainer (Closes: #349322).
* Updated long description (giflib is not in non-free anymore).
* Adjusted debian directory to my own preferences.
* Added lintian overrides.
* Added watch file.
-- Daniel Baumann <email@example.com> Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:41:00 +0200
libungif4 (4.1.4-3) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* Convert to dp
2005-10-09 Toshio Kuratomi <firstname.lastname@example.org> - r92
* lib/gif_lib.h: Change GifPrefixT
This package was first debianized by Jim Pick <email@example.com> on
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 10:30:59 -0700.
Browse inside libungif4g_4.1.4-4_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com