WAILI is a wavelet transform library
from the web page: http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~wavelets/
"WAILI is a wavelet transform library. It includes some basic image
processing operations based on the use of wavelets and forms the
backbone of more complex image processing operations. "
waili (19990723-16) unstable; urgency=low
* build with gcc 4.0 (closes: #332831)
- package libwaili renamed to libwaili1c2 (version 1 , c++ abi 2)
- >? operator is deprecated
- I ignore warns that Wavelet class would need a virtual destructor...
* build-dep on libreadline5-dev
* Policy bumped to 3.6.2 (no changes).
* correct dangling symlink Manual.ps.gz (closes: #326939) (c
This package was debianized by A Mennucc1 <email@example.com> on
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 16:41:47 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~wavelets/
Geert Uytterhoeven , Filip Van Wulpen , Maarten Jansen
Browse inside libwaili1c2_19990723-16_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com