Library for handling WordPerfect documents (shared library)
libwpd is a library for reading and writing WordPerfect(TM) documents.
Importing from WordPerfect 4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11 and WordPerfect for Macintosh
1.x/2.x/3.5e files are supported. libwpd has complete support for the
entire set of WordPerfect extended characters, too.
This package contains the shared library with stream support.
libwpd (0.8.7-6) testing-security; urgency=high
* fix CVE-2007-0002 (various problems which could be used by
remote attackers to execute arbitrary code or crash OOo)
- thanks Steve Langasek
-- Rene Engelhard <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 6 Mar 2007 14:37:49 +0100
libwpd (0.8.7-5) unstable; urgency=high
* create shlibs.local to fix libwpd-tools' dependencies
0.8.6 - 0.8.7
- Revert the alignment fix, in order to mimick the way WP for Mac renders
the documents (Fridrich)
- Support for WP Mac 1.x documents (Fridrich)
- Fix memory leak in standalone converters (Andrew Ziem)
- Miscellaneous code cleanups (Fridrich)
0.8.5 -> 0.8.6
- Initial support of WP Mac 2.x documents (Fridrich)
- Fix an alignment bug where alignment was propagated from mult
This package was debianized by Masayuki Hatta <email@example.com> on
Sat, 3 May 2003 22:01:44 +0900.
It was downloaded from http://libwpd.sourceforge.net/
Upstream Authors: Fridrich Strba <firstname.lastname@example.org>
William Lachance <email@example.com>
Marc Maurer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the
Browse inside libwpd-stream8c2a_0.8.7-6_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com