a library for accessing Microsoft Word documents
The wv2 library allows access to Microsoft Word documents, for the
purpose of converting them to other formats. This library is intended
as an eventual replacement for the wv library, used in the package wv.
wv2 (0.2.2-1sarge1) stable-security; urgency=high
* Non-maintainer upload by the Security Team
* Applied upstream patch to fix boundary check error [src/word_helper.h,
-- Martin Schulze <email@example.com> Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:19:58 +0200
wv2 (0.2.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream bugfix release.
* Builds under gcc 3.4 (closes: #274051).
-- Ben Burton <bab
2004-05-09 Werner Trobin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Released wv2-0.2.2
* Fixed compilation with gcc 3.4
2003-11-05 Werner Trobin <email@example.com>
* Released wv2-0.2.1
* Fixed a very stupid bug: it didn't compile on gcc 2.95.x ... doh!
* Released wv2-0.2
* Merged some fixes from HEAD to the WV2_0_1_9_BRANCH
2003-10-23 Werner Trobin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Fixed a tricky list bug. When a co
This file contains the next few features I'd like to implement (in no
* SPRM related:
- Try to implement some more of the known SPRMs and merge the information about
the non-documented sprms from OOo
- Try to find out what the sprms 0xD632 and 0xD634 mean and how to interpret
them (OOo). Some spacing related thing. Check all other sprms found in
C.U.5.doc. It se
Shaheed Haque <email@example.com>
Werner Trobin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
David Faure <email@example.com>
We would like to thank the following people for their help:
Harri Porten <firstname.lastname@example.org> - for the
This package was debianized by Ben Burton <email@example.com> on
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 15:30:53 +1000.
Browse inside libwv2-1_0.2.2-1sarge1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com