PostgreSQL backend for tntdb database access library
This library provides a thin, database independent layer over an SQL
database. It lacks complex features like schema queries or wrapper
classes like active result sets or data bound controls. Instead you
get to access the database directly with SQL queries. The library is
suited for application programming, not for writing generic database
This file has the necessary files for PostgreSQL support.
Tntdb is a c++-class-library for easy access to databases. The interface is
database-independent. Driverclasses are loaded dynamically.
The goal of it is to have easy access to databases. You don't have to worry
about resourceleakage, because all objects you use directly are allocated on
the stack and deleted automatically, when going out of scope. The
interfaceobjects are wrappers t
tntdb (1.2-2+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for i386; no source changes.
* Rebuild against libmysqlclient18
-- i386 Build Daemon (murphy) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 10 Jun 2012 19:41:04 +0000
tntdb (1.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Removed CXX=g++-4.7 from configure's parameters, fix FTBFS.
* This version won't FTBFS with
- fix a special case in conjunction with quotes when parsing sql statements
- some fixes concerning new tntdb::Decimal class and optimization in oralce driver (rebind only when needed)
- fix mysql driver: mysql_stmt_execute accesses bound data even when it is deleted
- add unit tests for basic tntdb functi
Tommi Maekitalo <email@example.com>
Marc Boris Dürner
nThis package was debianized by Kari Pahula <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 17:56:27 +0300.
Browse inside tntdb-postgresql3_1.2-2+b1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com