Versatile and Intelligent List Processor
SmartList is a mailing list manager built on top of the procmail
mail processing package. Some features:
* Enough intelligence to overcome the ignorance of some subscribers
(will direct subscribe and unsubscribe requests away from the regular
list and automatically onto the -request address).
* No hardwired format for (un)subscribe requests (i.e. new subscribers
need not be educated, unsubscribing users do not need to remember any
* Intelligent automatic removal of addresses from the list that cause too
* Duplicate submissions are eliminated automatically.
* You can set up a mailing list to function as a standalone mail archive
Confirm for SmartList
The Debian smartlist package incorporates the confirm add-on written
by Werner Reisberger, which make possible to confirm subscriptions and
unsubscriptions by using "cookies".
This feature is on by default.
The variables in rc.custom controlling this feature and their default
values are the following:
maxcookies = 50 # Maximum number
Using SmartList with Exim4
If your MTA is exim4, you should make the following change to the
default configuration before using smartlist:
*) Edit /etc/exim4/conf.d/main/01_exim4-config_listmacrosdefs if your
configuration is split into small files.
*) Edit /etc/exim4/exim4.conf.template if not.
*) Add the following line below "MAIN CONFIGURATION SETTINGS"
smartlist (3.15-22) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed several scripts to deal with domain names starting with numbers.
Thanks to Cord Beermann. Closes: #580703.
-- Santiago Vila <email@example.com> Tue, 24 Aug 2010 01:34:14 +0200
smartlist (3.15-21) unstable; urgency=low
* Changes in preinst:
- Removed obsolete code which removes buggy postrm when upgrading from
a release older th
This is the Debian prepackaged version of the "SmartList" mailinglist
management package written by
Browse inside smartlist_3.15-22_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com